We're thrilled to unveil the latest addition to our lineup: the new Mimaki TxF300-75 DTF printer. This 2-head version builds upon the TxF150-75, delivering enhanced printing speeds of up to 300%, all while maintaining the same exceptional reliability.
Our units are already in the pipeline and anticipated to arrive by late-September. Secure your place in line by preordering today.
- One-Year Complete Warranty, including printheads and onsite support if something goes wrong
- Reliable ink system design to reduce clogging and downtime
- Better ink consistency than other brands and models
- Groundbreaking ink technology circulating through the damper
- Nozzle Detection
- 31.5” Printing Width
- Onsite certified Mimaki technician setup and training
- DTF University login with printer and industry-specific how-to videos
- World-class support from DTF Superstore and Mimaki USA
Included with the Mimaki TxF300-75 Printer:
- Two day onsite setup and training
- Inks, powder, and film to get started
- 1-Year complete coverage warranty - includes printheads and onsite support if needed
- Dryer - 1-Year warranty. Tech travel expenses are not included.
- Power Specifications: A/C 100~120V
- Dryer Power Specifications: A/C 220v 20amps Regulated L6-20 Style outlet. 1 Dedicated circuit
- Climate control set to 70-75 degrees and 40 - 60% humidity
- Vent to the outside with an exhaust fan.
PC: I5 or better CPU, 8 gb ram, a hard drive and a network adapter. 24" or larger monitor
- OS Windows 10® Pro (64bit) or Windows 11® Pro (64bit)
- CPU Intel® Core™ i5-4670K 3.4GHz
- Chip set Intel® Z87 Express
- Memory 8GB
- HDD 1TB or more
- Interface USB2.0, Ethernet
Please note: The printer is 78” X 28"x 55". The dryer is 51"X 74 " X 40"
Set up the footprint is roughly 7ft by 10 ft. Ideally, you would want to have a space that is 15ft X 15ft so there is enough room to work around it.
The printer weighs 278 lbs. The dryer weighs 680 lbs. With crate is 1075 lbs.
- Do not book any print jobs or sell any services until you've received your printer and have learned how to use it.
- General understanding of a graphic programs like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Coreldraw is a must.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- There is a software, hardware and process learning curve. Please allow yourself time and supplies to master it.
- Dryer must be vented to the outside. Fumes are harmful.
- The dryer will not fit through a standard 34-36" door.
- Customer must keep shipping crate in case the printer needs send back for service.
Manufacturer Product Information:
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU)- Clogged nozzles are automatically detected and cleaned for stable, high-quality printing
- Nozzle Recovery System (NRS)- Automatically replaces clogged nozzles with operational nozzles when an outage is detected for continuous, high-quality printing
Variable Dot Technology
- Optimizes ink droplet size for smooth color gradients and for fine line details
- Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS4)- Incorporates an advanced algorithm that disperses ink droplets between passes in gradation-like tones to reduce banding and uneven color printing.
- Waveform Control (WFC) - Utilizes finely-tuned frequencies for inks’ specific gravity and viscosity to precisely shape and place individual drops to produce a shape image quality.
Degassed Aluminum Pack Ink with Safety Design
- Degassed aluminum pack to add ecology and economy to stability
- Uses the degassed aluminum pack method to supply ink, which has been proven at Mimaki for over ten years. Deaeration prevents oxygen and other gasses from mixing with color ink and white ink and reduces nozzle clogging (nozzle loss).
- The aluminum vacuum pack design prevents air bubbles from entering the ink pack. Compared to the ink bottle method, the amount of plastic used can be reduced, leading to less plastic waste.
3-Way Intelligent Heater
- Independent control of pre/print/post heater temperatures
- Pre and print heaters control the spread of in on the media for blur-free image quality
- Heating the media to achieve blur-free image quality
- Post heater accelerates ink drying
White Ink Circulation System - Mimaki Circulation Technology v2
- Newly equipped with MTCv2 (Mimaki Circulation Technology Version 2), an advanced system that controls ink sedimentation by circulating ink consistency
- The ink is constantly agitated and supplied without sedimentation by circulating it into the damper (filter at the top of the head).
DTF Method may be utilized for various fabrics, such as blended fabrics, polyester
and cotton. Also capable for denser color print on T-shirts including dark colored ones. Moreover, weeding for rubber transfer method is unnecessary therefore production efficiency increases dramatically.
The adoption of DTF printer solves the various problems that have been a site challenge to now, all at once.
*Depending on film/powder, available fabric varies. Be sure to do a pre-assessment.
When you are viewing this page on a PC, right-click a link and select "Save link as..." to download the PDF.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.