The AIO 14" DTF printing system is an automated print, powder and curing machine used to create direct to film transfers.
These transfers can be heat applied to many items including shirts, hats, shoes, bags, leather, wood, denim, canvas and much more.
The AIO arrives fully assembled ready for you to add ink and connect the PC with preinstalled software.
This system runs on standard 110v.
- 14" Maximum print width
- Dual Epson i3200 Printheads (CMYK - WWWW)
- 6 Pass and 8 Pass Print Resolution
- Speed: 30+ 10"x10" prints per hour
- 1 Liter per color ink bottle capacity
- Printer Size: 40" wide x 84" long x 57" high
- AIO Dual Head Printer (Fully Assembled)
- PC w/ CADlink RIP Software
- 6 Month Complete Warranty
- Starter Supplies (ink, film and powder)
- A/C 110v 20amps. 2 Dedicated circuits (1 for printer and 1 for dryer)
- Climate control set to 70-75 degrees and 40 - 60% humidity
- Typical learning time is 6 - 20 hours over a period of 1 week.
- Vent to the outside.
Free training is available at our facility in Gilbert, AZ.
Customer is responsible for their own travel expenses.
The AIO printer and dryer are 100% covered by warranty for a period of 6 months from the day of delivery.
There is a 3 replacement printhead limit.
Warranty covers the parts but not the shipping. Customer is responsible for payment of shipping charges both to get the part and to return the defective part. Local customers can pick up for free.
In cases that can't be resolved remotely by the customer with the help of tech support, the customer would be responsible for crating and shipping the printer back to our warehouse.
Warranty is for originally owner and non-transferable.
- Do not book any print jobs or sell any services until you've received your printer and have learned how to use it.
- General understanding of a graphic programs like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Coreldraw is a must.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- There is a software, hardware and process learning curve. Please allow yourself time and supplies to master it.
- Dryer must be vented to the outside. Fumes are harmful.
- The dryer will not fit through a standard 34-36" door.
- Customer must keep shipping crate in case the printer needs send back for service.
Returns / Refunds:
Printer and equipment sales are final.
We do not accept returns or give refunds on printers once ink is installed.
Printer issues must be resolved according to the terms of the warranty.
*Note that large printers do not count towards affiliate program.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.