- 24" Maximum print width
- Dual Epson Printheads (CMYK - WWWW)
- 4 Pass, 6 Pass and 8 Pass Print Resolution
- 1 Liter per color ink bottle capacity
- Windows 10 PC w/ 8b ram and I5 or higher CPU
- Connects to PC via network cat6 cable
- A/C 220v Regulated. L6-20 Style outlet. 2 Dedicated circuits (1 for printer and 1 for dryer)
- Climate control set to 70-75 degrees and 40 - 60% humidity
- Typical setup time is 6 - 20 hours over a period of 1 week.
Printer: 65" wide x 29" deep x 57" high
Dryer: 39" wide x 57" deep x 43" high
Estimated Entire Footprint for the Audley Setup: 65" wide x 88" deep x 57" tall
Self installation can take 6-20 hours over a period of 1 week. You will be required to assemble a stand, install components like printheads and ink systems along with installing and configuring software. If you are not comfortable assembling medium to hard projects you should select the option to have onsite installation and training.
DO NOT book jobs before receiving and learning how to run the printer.
With this service your printer's stand, printheads, and ink system are all assembled here by our technicians and then repackaged for freight shipment. When you receive the printer you will just have to attach the printer to the stand.
*Note that large printers do not count towards affiliate program.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.