In Stock!! Ships in 3-5 business days.
The Mongoose II 24" DTF printing system is an automated print, powder and curing machine used to create direct to film transfers.
These transfers can be heat applied to many items including shirts, hats, shoes, bags, leather, wood, denim, canvas and much more.
The Mongoose II arrives fully assembled.
If you are new to DTF printing we suggest you purchase one of the Complete Warranties.
- 24" Maximum print width
- Dual Epson i3200 Printheads (CMYK - WWWW)
- 6 Pass and 8 Pass Print Resolution
- Speed: 60+ 10"x10" prints per hour
- 1 Liter per color ink bottle capacity
- Easy access doors
- Printer: 64" wide x 34" deep x 57" high
- Dryer: 40" wide x 92" deep x 41" high
- Estimated Entire Footprint for the Setup: 64" wide x 132" deep
- Mongoose II 24" Dual Head Printer (Fully Assembled)
- Mongoose Powder / Dryer (Fully Assembled)
- CADlink RIP Software for PC
- Starter ink, powder and film
- 90 day Limited Warranty (Printheads are not covered under any circumstance)
- *Does not include Fume Extractor pictured.
What's NOT Included:
- PC: I5 or better CPU, 8 gb ram, 2 hard drives and a network adapter. 24" or larger monitor
- Printhead Warranty
A/C 220v 20amps Regulated L6-20 Style dedicated outlet for printer
A/C 220v 30amps Regulated L6-30 Style dedicated outlet for dryer
- Climate control set to 70-75 degrees and 40 - 60% humidity
- Typical learning time is 6 - 20 hours over a period of 1 week.
- Vent to the outside with exhaust fan.
- Do not book any print jobs or sell any services until you've received your printer and have learned how to use it.
- General understanding of a graphic programs like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Coreldraw is a must.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- There is a software, hardware and process learning curve. Please allow yourself time and supplies to master it.
- Dryer must be vented to the outside. Fumes are harmful.
- The dryer will not fit through a standard 34-36" door.
- Customer must keep shipping crate in case the printer needs send back for service.
Free training is available at our facility in Gilbert, AZ.
Customer is responsible for their own travel expenses.
(AR) Augmented Reality Tool:
We encourage you to use our new augmented reality (AR) tool! This will help you understand the footprint the Mongoose II 24” DTF Printing system will create in your space.
If space is tight, you can never be too safe. Use the AR tool and a tape measure to confirm sizing and how this will fit in your area.
When activating AR, click the screen to place the object, in this case, the printer, dryer, or both. You will see and can pinch the screen to resize. You will want to view at “100%” for the closest accuracy and true size. After placing objects, back away a few steps as you view your screen and move around to help yourself and the AR engine better understand the size in your work area.
The Mongoose printer and dryer bare bones set are covered by a limited warranty for a period of 90 days.
Printer comes with new genuine Epson printheads. These printheads are not covered under warranty or can not be claimed as DOA. Any printhead replacements needed will be paid for by the customer.
Printheads, dampers and capping station are not covered by the limited warranty.
Warranty covers the parts but not the shipping. Customer is responsible for payment of shipping charges both to get the part and to return the defective part. Local customers can pick up for free.
In cases that can't be resolved remotely by the customer with the help of tech support, the customer would be responsible for crating and shipping the printer back to our warehouse.
Warranty is for originally owner and non-transferable.
More warranty information is here: https://dtfsuperstore.com/pages/warranty
Returns / Refunds:
Printer and equipment sales are final.
We do not accept returns or give refunds on printers once ink is installed.
Printer issues must be resolved according to the terms of the warranty.
*Note that large printers do not count towards affiliate program.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.